To create the finest pre-workout product, we consulted with scientists, crossfitters and every day athletes to find out just what was needed. The ability to withstand fatigue was of pre-eminent concern, as was the rapid and ready supply of key nutrients during training.
PROGENEX Force is aptly named. One serving, pre-workout, and you’ll feel the power surge, enabling you to take your training and performance to the highest level, and achieve incredible results both in and outside the gym.The ingredients in each serving of have been shown in studies to:
- Increase your energy, strength, stamina, clarity and mental focus
- Maximize your ability to train harder, longer fueling muscles and blocking fatigue.
- Optimize performance through increased blood flow, oxygen transport and the delivery of key nutrients.
- Surge NOS Activator ™, a proprietary whey peptide enhances nitric oxide production in endothelial cells. Crucial for vasorelaxation, or greater arterial dilation.
- Carefully calibrated energy nutrients (Creatine and 2:1:1 BCAA Peptides). Creatine plays a vital role in providing energy to your cells and your muscles, by fueling creation of ATP. Along with creatine, FORCE delivers leucine, isoleucine and valine. These branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) are crucial for muscle growth, repair and recovery.
- Anti-fatigue ingredients (L-Citrulline and Beta-Alanine). Citrulline has also been shown to increase Nitric Oxide Production, because citrulline can increase arginine levels, which in turns produces nitric oxide. Beta-alanine increases muscle buffering capacity and improve endurance.
- A low dose of caffeine. Some pre-workout drinks contain high doses of caffeine, but PROGENEX Force uses only 100 mg. This low dose is the optimal addition for promoting high energy levels while increasing mental clarity and focus.
Individually wrapped to keep ingredients fresh and active. Grab a sachet of PROGENEX Force, mixed with 350ml of water, 15 minutes before your workout .
Customers also looked at